Pina Colada 7 Layer, Hello Dolly Bars are topped with macadamias, dried pineapple, white chocolate, coconut and rum. These decadent bars are better than drinking out of a coconut.
- 1 4 oz stick of melted butter
- 1 3/4 c graham crackers crumbs
- 1 14 oz can condensed milk
- 2 T dark rum (optional)
- 1 c white chocolate chips
- 1 c dried pineapple chunks
- 1 c chopped salted macadamias
- 1 c flaked unsweetened coconut
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease pan with cooking spray.
- Combine melted butter with graham cracker crumbs and press into bottom of pan to form a crust. Pat down gently with the back of a spatula to make an even crust.
- Mix rum, (if using) into condensed milk. Pour mixture evenly over crumbs in pan.
- Sprinkle with white chocolate chips. Sprinkle that layer with pineapple. Sprinkle pineapple with nuts. And finally sprinkle with coconut flakes.
- Bake about 25 minutes or until the edges of the pan start turning golden. The bars will be bubbly. I cool them in the fridge before slicing into bars.
I have been know to be generous with the toppings. If you think you want more chocolate or coconut or whatever, don’t be afraid. It is perfectly acceptable to add more! Just remember the crust has to hold the weight…unless of course you want to eat these with a fork!
Keywords: hello dolly bars, magic bars, magic 7 layer bars, pina colada magic bars, magic cookie bar recipe,