This rich chocolate ice cream filled with everyone’s favorite cookie-well I’m assuming that is an Oreo-requires no ice cream machine and just 5 ingredients. This ought to get you through summer!
- 2 c heavy cream whipped until stiff peaks form
- 1 can condensed milk
- 1/2 c unsweetened cocoa
- 1 t vanilla
- 12 oreos crushed plus more for on top!
- Whip the cream until stiff peaks form.
- In a large bowl combine condensed milk, cocoa and vanilla. Stir well.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Stir in 12 crushed Oreo’s.
- Spoon into an 8 x 4″ loaf pan. Top with more crushed Oreo’s. Chill until frozen. This will take about 4-8 hours but if you want soft serve, I would lean to the lower side!
Keywords: Chocolate Oreo Ice Cream, chocolate oreo ice cream recipe, oreo and chocolate ice cream,