Everyone loves a cheesy, peppery dip. Hot from the oven, this sweet onion dip can be served with chips, bread or crackers. Then again it is also great with cut up veggies or even just a spoon!
- 8 oz cream cheese at room temperature
- 1 c mayonnaise
- 1 c fresh grated Parmesan
- 1 c diced sweet onions (or more if you like)
- 2 t freshly ground black pepper
- Drained Green chilies, or a chopped chipotle, or even some Cheddar (All optional, but all good!)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a bowl, using an immersion blender, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, Parmesan,and black pepper. Blend well.
- Stir in diced onion. Spoon the mixture into a 6″ baking dish. Bake for 50-60 minutes or until dip is golden brown and crusty on top. Really.
- Serve with your choice of dippers or just a spoon. May be served hot or at room temperature.
Thanks White on Rice!
Keywords: Dip, Appetizer, Onion Dip, Pepper Dip