This amazing sweet and salty, almost crack granola comes from the best restaurant in the world. Sweet and salty makes this incredibly addicting!
- 2 3/4 c oats
- 1 c nuts (I use sliced almonds)
- 1/3 c pepitas or green pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 c chia seeds
- 2–3 t coarse kosher salt (I use Morton’s) Do not use table salt. It will be way too salty!
- 1/3 c brown sugar
- 1/3 c maple syrup
- 1/3 c olive oil
- 1/2 c sliced dried apricots
- 1/2 c dried cherries
- 1/2 c golden or dark raisins
- Preheat oven to 300.
- Stir oats, nuts, pepitas, chia seeds and salt in a large bowl.
- Heat brown sugar, maple syrup, and olive oil in a large measuring cup in microwave for about 1 minute or until the sugar dissolves. Pour over oat mixture in mixing bowl and stir well.
- Place on a parchment lined 15 x 10 jelly roll pan and pat into one layer. Bake at 300 for about 30-40 minutes, stirring as necessary until light to dark gold, (your choice) however the less you stir the more clusters this will make. When baked to your liking, remove from oven.
Keywords: almost crack granola, sweet and salty granola, sweet and salty granola recipe, sweet and salty granola bars, granola, 11 Madison Park granola